Friday, February 01, 2008

Mystic Recap

I got in from Connecticut and New York last night. The Walter Van Dusen Mystic 3 conference was a blast, and I got to see a lot of old friends and meet several new ones. Mike hosted Vlad and I for the week, and along with Earl and Walter, we had a big time in little Greenport, Long Island.

Thanks to everyone who came to see me talk...Jacklyn, Steve, Channing. That was really nice of you.

Vlad and I in one of our epic arm wresting matches


Vlad showing Mike how to work off all the alcohol


Walter and Earl at the Frisky Oyster

4 comments:

Photographer RE said...

Hey Ben! It was great hanging out with you while you were up here in the cold north east. I hope to see you again soon! WPPI maybe?

LaCour said...

Where's the picture of you downing a shot during your talk? ; ) That's what I want to see.

~ Erin

Anonymous said...

I now know why Ben is so cool....

Walter

JAGstudios said...

too much fun. seriously.