Monday, January 21, 2008

Mystic Conference

On Friday I'm flying out to New York to see my friend Michael Cody and also speak at the Mystic Conference in Mystic, Conn. There will be a really good group of photographers there, including Michael, Walter Van Dusen (who is putting the conference on) and Photoshop guru Doug Boutwell. If you live in the area and want to hang out, you can find info here:

http://www.waltervandusen.com/mystic3.html

Also, I am looking for help this year in the office with post production work, so if you live in the Bay area and are gifted with Adobe Lightroom, shoot me an email and we can talk. You can expect to work at least 2-3 days a week. It's going to be a busy year. :-)

5 comments:

Marc F. Henning said...

look at you man, speaking at conferences. you've been doing weddings for just a couple of years and you're already leading the way. that's awesome Ben! nothing but pride in you man.

Eric Cousineau said...

Have fun Mr. Bigman! Wish I could be there to give you a hard time like you did me. ;)

Photographer RE said...

See you there Ben! -RE

STEVE DePINO said...

look forward to seeing you man... I still owe you a drink :)

Jay F said...

Hi Ben,

Thanks for sharing your images with us today. I love your work.
Jay