Friday, February 15, 2008

Friends, weddings and Diego the seagul



Brett is visiting this week, so Dave and I took him around the city yesterday photographing like tourists, eating French food and drinking cosmos in dive bars. I haven't been blogging too much lately, but that will change starting next week when the shooting kicks into high gear for me. I fly to Dallas for Tamra's bridal session next Thursday and after that will be working at Huy's Foundation Workshop for a few days. From there I'll be heading to Puerto Rico for Sarah and Dan's wedding and then it will be a pretty wild ride until the end of the year with weddings all over the country and beyond.

But before the weddings begin this year, below is a series of collages from every couple I photographed last year. We designed it to be a calendar, but I never convinced myself people actually use paper calendars anymore, so the design will go into an album instead. But if you would still like a calendar, send me an email and I'll make one for you.


Dave in the Mission


Brett in the Haight


Dave at the GG


A runner


Brett


Dave




January


February


March


April


May


June


July


August


September


October


November


December
Post a Comment