Monday, December 03, 2007

Tamra + Christopher
Cabo San Lucas, Mexico



Tamra and Christopher's wedding was one of the best photographic experiences I have ever had. It was five days of beautiful people, world-class DJs (DJ Splyce from LA and Mark Farina from San Francisco), perfectly planned events overlooking the Pacific Ocean and an endless supply of tequila. The entire event was also filmed for the WE Channel's Platinum Weddings show, which should air early next year. It took me a few days after the wedding to feel normal again because of the intensity and excitement each day brought. And I get to do it one more time next February in Dallas for Tamra's bridal session. I can't wait.

Their epic slideshow, which is over 10 minutes long, is here.

Extra special thanks to Vlad and Brett. I couldn't have asked for two more talented people to join me on the adventure.











4 comments:

STEVE DePINO said...

Dude...What... that was an amazing slideshow

Bruce L. Snell said...

Oh man... I've been waiting for this... so killer!

-Bruce

Tamra said...

Ben,

With each shot I view, I can remember what I was thinking and the emotion I felt. You are amazing and we are so lucky to have found you! Simply put - you are the best there is.

Lots of love!!

TF

Tim Halberg said...

wow... beautiful work!

Mark Kuroda told me about you, and I'm stoked to be newly inspired.

That's the first slideshow I've watched all the way through in quite a long time!