Saturday, December 08, 2007

Sol + Matt
Playa Del Carmen, Mexico


I'm in a hotel in Denver right now after being snowed in on my flight home from Sol and Matt's wedding in Mexico. It was 85 degrees when I left this morning. It's 9 degrees outside right now. But it was all worth it because Sol and Matt had a terrific wedding, and I was honored to be able to just hang out as a guest. Since Sol and Matt are wedding photographers, of course a lot of their guests were also wedding photographers, so there were cameras everywhere all the time. It was awesome. Here are some shots from the last few days.











Sergio hard at work






Matt and his Don Julio tequila


Snowy Denver

9 comments:

Bruce L. Snell said...

Nice. Jeeze, I love Mexico.

I think we're getting that Denver snow in Kansas now...

-Bruce

Sergio said...

Ben, a huge highlight of shooting Matt and Sol's wedding, was to see you there. You are not just an ultra talented photographer but also a very fine human being.

I looove your pictures. Especially the one showing me shooting. That is a Ben Chrisman shot!!!

Thanks again for being such a nice a guy with Kelly and me. We really liked you!

Sergio

Mark Adams said...

These pictures suck. Dude, Learn how to shoot. :)

Seriously, it was a ton of fun meeting you and hanging out in Mexico. Can I subcontract you to shoot all my weddings for me?

Danae said...

Ben,
It was so nice to meet you! I really enjoyed watching you...watching people and then taking pictures of them. Thank you for being so kind to Mimi. She had a wonderful time and was so thankful that she not only got to attend the wedding, but also to meet so many of Matt and Sol's talented friends. Your pictures are beautiful!!!

Alex Rodriguez said...

Stunning, great work!

Anonymous said...

AMIGO, loved hitting the town with you and cant thank you enough for hanging!

See you in Mexico soon amigo,

mateo,

LaCour said...

Hello my new friend Ben...
Love these shots, especially the red hot one : ) You are an inspiration to us. You see things so uniquely. It was great watching you work. But mostly it was great just hanging out. Looking forward to next time. ~ erin

LuckyRedHen said...

Holy Moly red shot of Erin and Mark! LOVE all of them - delicious perspective.

mimi said...

just discovered your blog, just wanted to say i love your photography.
Mimi all the way from Australia