Friday, February 29, 2008

FOUNDATION WORKSHOP SLIDESHOW

I think all of us had a great last night at the workshop. We all went out for sushi and watched every one's amazing projects for several hours. It was really incredible to see how far all the photographers progressed in just a few days. It was very inspiring, and I can't wait to go back next year. Everyone is ridiculously nice, talented and ready to party. I loved it. Below is the slideshow I did, along with a few shots from Erin, Allegra and Tyler, of photographing the photographers.

I'm at the Dallas airport now waiting for my flight to Puerto Rico. I'm a little tired, but ready to start this wedding season. The workshop was a great warm-up for me. Thanks everyone for such a good time.

8 comments:

JenDavis said...

Loooks like you guys had an amazing time! Love your work Ben!

Jocelyn Filley said...

Looks like a blast! When's the next one?!?!

christian said...

Your slideshow is great.
Must have been a fun workshop. You know I work as an engineer. I sometimes go on workshops. But they're nowhere near that relaxed and fun. Maybe I should become a pro photographer.

Tunji Sarumi said...

Hi Ben,
I missed the workshop. Hope you guys had a great time. Are you shooting in the DC area anytime soon?

Unknown said...

Wow, that looks like such a great time! Great coverage of the photographers, you can really get a feel for being there!

Matt Adcock said...

holy snizzel,

looks like a ton of fun!

Ed Atrero said...

hey ben, awesome pic of the psycho skater! the slideshow makes me really miss everyone at FW6. i'm glad i got a chance to meet you. thanks for sharing all your insight and inspiring work.
-ed

David Murray Weddings said...

Ben,

We never did that cognac. But we did a chocolate milkshake. Maybe we can find a place that sells both next year. Great working with you. See you down the road!

David