Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Lela + Matt
Santa Fe, New Mexico



The words spoken during Lela and Matt's ceremony were so thoughtful I wanted to record them and play them over and over. One line, among many, that really stuck with me was "You'll never find the perfect person, but you can try to be the perfect person." I thought that was a very honest and brave statement to make on your wedding day. It made me certain of Lela and Matt's future together and also proud I was there to witness the beginning of it. Here is their slide show.


























3 comments:

Bruce L. Snell said...

Love #4 and #5 a bunch.

-Bruce

Photographer RE said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Mark Kuroda said...

Wow! That backlit ceremony shot looks so good! You have the ability to grab those moments that are just on that next level. Keep up the great work Dude!