Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Katie + Josh
Pecos, New Mexico



Katie and Josh's wedding had so many Harvard graduates as guests we could have been in Cambridge. Their wedding also brought two ceremonies, one Jewish and one Korean, which was incredibly interesting to see. Katie and Josh are now in Durango on one of two planned honeymoons. I'm sure they are having a great time. And if they see this, remember to check out the sushi at East by Southwest.

The slide show from their day can be found here.





















































6 comments:

Bruce L. Snell said...

#1, #5 and the last one... really, really fantastic!

-Bruce

Vladimir Chaloupka said...

Dude, just when I thought you couldn't get any better you take it to a new level! Amazing. #5,6,7, absolutely stunning! Love the mood and color in the dance shot (3rd from the end). Great job!

JAGstudios said...

sick, and seriously insane!! perfect moments. perfect light, as always. you rock!
i love the wings on Josh's back up in the chair. awesome.

Photographer RE said...

Awesome flare on #6. I'd love to know what lens and fstop you were at.

Anonymous said...

I certainly see 3 award winners here...

Great timing with the kid...

love the scene setter with the flare,

timeless classic with the car!!!

Anonymous said...

Ben,

I just 'discovered' your webpage and I'm completely stunned by your work. It's just simply breathtaking. I'm just starting as a wedding photographer myself and you are truly and inspiration and an artist to look up to.

Thanks for sharing with us ur talent.