Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Berni + James
Washington, D.C.

The night before my wedding on Saturday, Berni, James and I went out into the rainy streets of Georgetown for some quick engagement photos. I've known James a long time, and he is absolutely one of the best artists I've ever met. We have his work hanging all around our house. You can see his paintings and journals at http://www.organicdebris.com/ and his wedding photos here. I can't wait for their wedding next year, whether it be in Ireland, DC or anywhere in between.









8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow...awesome pics once again. You're the best.
-chow

Bruce L. Snell said...

That last frame really does it for me. I can smell the rain, feel the moisture and chill.

-Bruce

Anonymous said...

Your wedding?
Who took your pics?
Do you have them :)

It always intrigues me when someone who is very good at what they do needs to ask someone else to tho that for them. I know whoever did this for you did an awesome job.

I have always admired your work, and I will still keep doing it and following you.

Congratulatiosn Ben!

malia said...

Great to see pics of James and Berni. I love the second to last shot. Ummm but I want more:)

Ben Chrisman said...

Sorry Diana. It wasn't my wedding on Saturday, but the wedding I photographed for Kia and Tim. Those photos will be up soon.

Anonymous said...

How do your pictures keep getting better? We wish our photographer was that good. ;)

-M+M

Unknown said...

ben, I really like the flower photo.

Anonymous said...

Oh of course, I misread!
Sorry *blushed* hehehe.
Thanks for replying.

See you soon :)

Diana