Friday, May 02, 2008

Still down South

I am still in Mexico, but now in Playa Del Carmen, which is about an hour south of Cancun. I have a portrait session and rehearsal dinner to photograph this afternoon, but I wanted to get at least one photo up from Millie and Mike's wedding last weekend. Lots more to come from their beautiful wedding soon, and also a trash the dress session I shot yesterday of my good friends Sol and Matt of Del Sol Photography. So much shooting. So little time to sit in front of a computer.

3 comments:

Bruce L. Snell said...

Playa Del Carmen is a great location. If you have some free time, take the ferry to Cozumel and rent a Jeep. Big time fun.

-Bruce

malia said...

I'm always amazed how many people can fit on a scooter!

carla ten eyck said...

The hilarious part of this is I just came back from Playa del Carmen yesterday and while I was there I SWORE I saw you! I didn't but I thought I did and you were there, like, for real.
So I totally could have.

Nice shot, by the way!