Monday, May 19, 2008

Rachel + Paul | Playa Del Carmen, Mexico


Right before I left Mexico two weeks ago, I joined my good friends Sol and Matt of Del Sol Photography to help them photograph the wedding of Rachel and Paul, who are wedding videographers in Mexico. I first met Rachel and Paul last December at Sol and Matt's own wedding when they were filming it. I know, that is kind of confusing with wedding photographers photographing wedding videographers who filmed wedding photographer's personal weddings. But here are some of my photos from the day, along with a few from a trash the dress session with Sol and Matt from earlier that week.



















Here are Sol and Matt:







6 comments:

Cathy and David Photography said...

Ben, what an amazing job you've done capturing the emotions in their faces, and the love in their eyes. These photos are simply stunning and I find myself staring at them to catch all the little details.

I am blown away, as always.

Sol Tamargo said...

Orale!!!! Nice stuff Ben... we are still editing Paul & Rachel's wedding, your photos are an amazing contribution they will be thrilled!

AND.. of course I'm happy to see our TTD images, I want to see MAS!!!..

thenigannswebe said...

WOW WOW...gawjus....I loved Sol's dress....

Love the wedding pics too...

Sergio said...

Dude! I had the chance to meet Paul and Rachel, I am so glad you got to capture some images because they are amazing!!! That first one is just breathtaking!!

Sergio

Eric Cousineau said...

Nice work with the negative space in the dance images.

jen rau said...

the bw of sol in the water is tremendous.