Sunday, April 22, 2007

Jenny + Goutam

Yesterday I got to photograph a really sweet and intimate ceremony in Santa Fe at the Gerald Peter's Gallery. Jenny and Goutam met at their jobs as scientists at Los Alamos National Labs (where the atomic bomb was invented), and with their guests from the lab I'm guessing I photographed more PhD's than I ever have before. Getting ready was a real highlight for me, as I got to watch Jenny's mom and friends hilariously tie on the wedding dress corset. The photo above came after forgetting to iron the ribbon before putting the corset on. The ceremony got moved inside because it was snowing, but the gallery has beautiful low light which I love. And their son Soumyo gave me endless photo-ops all day long. I wish there was a kid like Soumyo at all my weddings.

No comments: