Sunday, April 15, 2007

I've been in LA the last couple of days for the engagement session of MJ and Mike. Yesterday we explored Orange County. We started at Cal Poly Pamona, where they met 13 years ago while going to school, then swung by Huntington Beach where we all got completely soaked in the ocean (thanks Mike for the spare pair of jeans), hit up some street shooting and ended up at an awesome Ramen noodle restaurant around midnight. After saying goodbye to MJ and Mike, I flew back across the city to hang out with one of my best friends Eric, and we jumped back in the car and went out to eat tacos at 2 am. It was an awesome day all around. While I've been here, I've also gotten to hang out with my buddies Josef Isayo and Ray and Erwin from Apertura Photo, three incredibly talented wedding photographers. Thanks everyone for the good times and see you in a month and a half.










4 comments:

Unknown said...

These photos are awesome! Good job Ben. Amazing how you can project such strong feelings and set the mood in your photos. Also, the groom looks like a real hottie!!! Isn't he a famous underwear model in China? Toot Toot! Holla!

Kellie said...

I found your blog at random so I hope you dont mind me reading and looking around here lol. Amazing photos.

carla ten eyck said...

Gorgeous use of negative space, color, light, subject placement! Everything I strive for and love to see someone be so successful at! Congrats also on the wpja awards, I have been a far from afar for a while...;)

Sergio said...

Ben,

This e-session is really awesome and very different! You are incredibly talented.

I love how you master your surroundings!! That is one of my biggest challenges.

Sergio