Tuesday, August 22, 2006



Last weekend was the incredibly fun (and wild) wedding of Erin and Daniel at the Tamaya Resort in Albuquerque. I went to high school with Erin in Las Cruces, so it was great to see her again. She also invited some of our old friends to the wedding, whom I hadn't seen in over 10 years. The weather, which has been very rainy lately, turned out great with a beautiful sunset. Following the ceremony (and the funniest toast by the best man I've ever heard), things got really fun. This had to be the most intoxicated wedding I have ever been too, and when I finally left at 2 a.m., several of the guests and the bride and groom were still going strong in the hotel room jumping all over the beds. I love happy drunk people.

To see the rest of the wedding, go to www.benchrisman.com. Erin and Daniel's gallery is under the 'featured weddings' category on my site.

Also, their slideshow is here: http://benchrisman.com/erindaniel/

1 comment:

SignGurl said...

Just viewed your site and all I have to say is WOW! Your talent is refreshing.