Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Laura + Satoshi | San Francisco engagement session


I spent an afternoon last week with the lovely Laura and Satoshi, who are getting married later this year here in the Bay. We started at the Conservatory of Flowers in Golden Gate Park and ended up in Union Square. They are so much fun to photograph, and always smiling.

I'm back to Natchez, Mississippi tomorrow for this weekend's wedding of Becky and Kellen. After that, I'm heading to Las Vegas for the WPPI convention where the wedding photographers of the world will unite for several days of oxygen-filled hotel rooms, endless geeky camera talk and a few too many martinis.

From there I will fly to Phoenix where I will get to see the Livingood family again for Shelli and Bryan's wedding. I'll be on the road for about two weeks, which will slow me down a little with responding to email and phone calls (although I am always faster with email). But you can always contact Nathalie at the studio. Her email is nathalie@benchrisman dot com. I haven't formally introduced Nathalie yet, but I will soon. She is my superstar around here, and saves me from going crazy with work every day. She can answer any questions you might have if I am not around, or even if I am.

See everyone soon. Vegas, baby. Vegas!



















12 comments:

MM said...

Every single shot is stunning and tells a different story. Love them!

Collins said...

Ben, you are so good it's sickening. :D

craig said...

The reflection shot is gorgeous- great work as always ben. Hooray!

Anonymous said...

I'll go with the big yellow flower picture and the car window reflection : ) although i'm very drawn to the tight reflection shot as well. as always, gorgeous work.

Bruce L. Snell said...

My vote goes out for the bare feet on the dashboard.

Great job (again)!

-Bruce

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

Ben, you are my absolute favorite photogapher! Thank you for a wonderful afternoon with beautiful results. I love these pics!

Seth William Page said...

#5 is a stunner... along with the other 10. amazing stuff as always. drop me a line when you're back in Phoenix.

Cameron Clark | baby business blog said...

killer as always. love the warm alley shot and the reflection shot. Super beautiful lines and compositionzt in all the images, as always.

Anonymous said...

These photos are absolutely stunning. I love them.

Anonymous said...

These are fabulous!!! I love the dashboard, downtown city shot and the last one in the parking garage(awesome use of lines!).

Lynn Dao Photography said...

Hi Ben,

I'm one of your many blogstalkers and just finally wanted to say your work is phenomenal. Sooooooo inspiring. Thanks for seeing differently.