Wednesday, September 05, 2007

Maggie + Michael
Santa Fe, New Mexico


On Monday I got to photograph a small wedding for a friend of mine who is also a wedding photographer in Albuquerque. Maggie and Michael had an intimate ceremony at Hacienda Doña Andrea with their son Zack and their closest family members. We lucked out with the light and Zack was so wired I had plenty to photograph. They are in Lake Tahoe this weekend for their honeymoon, which is where I happen to be as well for a wedding on Saturday, so hopefully they'll see this and be able to meet me and Dave up for a drink at the Sunnyside Lodge Friday or Saturday night.























3 comments:

Bruce L. Snell said...

The "kiss in the kiss" shot knocks me out!

-Bruce

Anonymous said...

ben,

we just saw them and are blown away. you're the best! thank you for everything.

-maggie

JAGstudios said...

awesome reflection shot! I'll have to fine more creative ways to say great job, again and again!!!