Tuesday, July 03, 2007

Laura + Lucas
Galisteo, New Mexico
Laura and Lucas are one of the rare couples I will photograph in Santa Fe this year that actually live here. Lucky for me, because they are some of the coolest people I know. We've gone out drinking a few times, they've come over for breakfast burritos and Lucas and I would to go to the coffee shop to plan their engagement and wedding photographs. It all paid off on Saturday. Along with my good friend Vlad, it was a day where I laughed so hysterically at times I had trouble taking pictures. By the time I left around 1 a.m, they had jumped in the pool and were still having the party of their lives. Everyone should be able to have days like that. You can view their complete slide show here.

Vlad took this one:








5 comments:

Shannon said...

beautiful moments, beautiful light. i am especially intrigued by the one near the train-- what a great idea!

Anonymous said...

I would have of been in the water with them!

nice work.

I love the edgy composition of brides torso and groom in pool... very suggestive :) I like suggestions!

Cheers!
matt

JAGstudios said...

awesome tones, colour, composition, emotion...i'm SUCH a fan of your work...you can tell that you really connected with Laura and Lucas... great job!!

Anonymous said...

truly awesome coverage.

Bruce L. Snell said...

Big fan of the train shot too.. ok, and the water... ok, and...

It's all good.

Bruce