Sunday, May 27, 2007



Tina + Steven
Villa Castellamonte
Dominican Republic

I've been saying this all week, but for the record, Tina and Steven's wedding last weekend in the Dominican Republic was one of the best wedding experiences I've ever had. Laura and I flew in three days before the ceremony, so I had a lot more time to photograph and get to know the families than I typically do. We rode ATVs across the island, hung out at the pool, got sunburned, drank piƱa coladas and got stuffed on lobster. Tina and Steven's family treated me and Laura as if we had known them for years, and we have so many new friends now. Thanks for the incredible time everyone.

You can see a large version of their slideshow here, or a smaller version by clicking the photo of the island above.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

There is a reason I brag about you everywhere I go. I was bragging about you in Farmington this weekend. So strange to be atop 112 W Main and not be able to get into the old place. I swung by your place last week, too, but you were obviously not there.
-DW

Anonymous said...

yo yo ben...

i dig the half body shot vignette with them holding the shoes on the sand...nice.

Also, frame #43 in the slideshow, couple doing a "first dance" like moment....great timed moment... I'm glad you gave us the chance to experience the ambiance of the entire place, down to the candles burning at their feet! NICE framing...

I get to frame 51 of 53 and sit and think for a bit... Shot of the couple on the bed split frame with tv on the left side... I start to think about the couple and then think about the program on the tele... it looks like children jumping on a trampoline... interesting shot!

Sergio said...

Ben,

What a great slideshow man! What an awesome couple! 53 images, 53 diamonds!

Sergio