Friday, April 04, 2008

Shelli + Brian | Phoenix, Arizona wedding


I first met Shelli and Bryan about two years ago at the wedding of Shelli's brother Philip and his wife Julie in New York City. I'm always thrilled to go back to Phoenix, especially when it's not too hot. Shelli and Brian's wedding went perfectly, and Shelli's beautiful smile and personality completely lit up every room she was in. Mi amigo Sergio from Tucson photographed the entire day with me, and did an incredible job, especially on the dance floor. Several of the frames in the slide show, which you can see above, are from Sergio. Shelli and Brian are in Hawaii now, and luckily were able to book a flight home after the airline craziness. I can't wait to see them again, especially since they are practically neighbors of mine here in the Bay.

Vlad and I are heading out to Antigua on Sunday for an elopement next week, so I might be out of email's reach for a couple days. But as always, you can reach Nathalie here at the studio. Her email is nathalie at benchrisman dot com.















Sergio's photo:


Julie and Philip


And one more from Sergio:




9 comments:

DP Photography said...

wow, what a lucky couple, 2 of my favourite photographers turn up to shoot your wedding, can't be bad.

Well done both of you some great images there.

Bruce L. Snell said...

Antigua on Sunday? I can make that... do you need help? Please? ;-)

-Bruce

Unknown said...

Loved the slideshow! Great work!

Anonymous said...

Wow dude, You guys really rocked this one. LOVE EM! awesome stuff but I don't expect anything less than that from you dude :)

Gulnara said...

Ben+Sergio+Vlad=great coverage. Great job my favorite people! Loved all the photos! Thank you for sharing.

Tyler Wirken said...

Masterfully composed and shot images! Love the dress tying mirror. This was total rockstar coverage!! Ben and Sergio! Can not beat that.

Well done my friend.

Tyler

Ivory said...

Your work is so awe inspiring. I still have goosebumps. I stumbled across your blog and I am very happy I did!

Sergio said...

Ben,

It was really awesome shooting with you. Seeing a Ben Chrisman image in the making was quite a treat.

Thanks so much for letting me work with you. I hope we can do it again.

Sergio

Anonymous said...

awesome! i really love your style... :)

i think you matched the pictures perfectly with the song you chose.