Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Sarah + Michael
Truckee, California



Sarah and Michael married in the backyard of their vacation home near Lake Tahoe with their adorable daughter Elodie. I've gotten to know Sarah and Michael quite a bit over the last few months, and they never stop laughing and or looking at each other with an intensity that is indescribable. It was a wonderful day to witness, and you can see their slide show here.

Thanks to Cameron for walking me through getting my photos bigger on my blog. She's an awesome photographer in Arizona.























3 comments:

Cameron Clark | baby business blog said...

YEAH, man, this blog looks way better with the big images. Nice work. I hear Truckee is a cool place.

JAGstudios said...

hey ben, great backyard wedding... sometimes i feel like your shots are stills from a movie trailer! that's hot! I love the wires in the silhouette shot and your use of negative space is awesome. rock on!
peace.
-jacklyn

emilie said...

Ben,

I have just spent the last few minutes, jaw-open, catching up on your latest blog entries. You have the visual eye so many photographers aspire to imitate. Beautiful seeing, details and sense of place. Bravo! Thanks for sharing your creativity!

kindly,
emilie