Friday, November 10, 2006


The best part of my job is getting to know each couple I photograph. Some couples I don't meet until their actual wedding day, and others, like Ronny and Andy, I get to know very well long before their big day arrives.

But I almost didn't get to know Ronny and Andy at all because I was already booked for their original wedding day. So Ronny convinced Andy they should change their wedding date just so I could be there. Besides being a little nerve wracking, it's also extremely humbling and flattering to have someone put that much faith in what you do. Their wedding went perfectly and the reception was one of the best parties I have been to this year, especially with Andy's good friend Vinny helping dominate the dance floor. I hope the photographs live up to their expectations. But if not, I'm sure Ronny will make good on her threat to "Drop kick me like the Spice girl she is."
And then she'll probably try to steal my cat. Again.

You can see their slide show here: http://www.benchrisman.com/slideshow/ronnyandy/

No comments: